Dust off your scariest costumes because it’s the season of mischief, which means it’s time to get spooktacular! Looking for inspiration – here’s everything you need…
From the terrifying to the spine-chilling, we’ve got loads of ideas to spice-up your plans…
- Get those hair-raising decorations out with pride! Think ghosts and ghouls, giant pumpkins, zombie invaders and creepy crawlies…everywhere you look. Our carvery and Rotisserie pubs up and down the country are embracing the ghoulish with Halloween-themed cake cabinets and spooktastic decs (take a peek below!).
- Make the most of your POS kits if you stock Hobgoblin, especially the 3D flashing pump clips! And, new for 2018, we’re selling limited edition Hobgoblin Halloween cans
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Hobgoblin’s Facebook page for exclusive videos direct from his favourite watering hole, the haunted Hobgoblin Inn in Derby. Have you say over what happens next via Facebook Live. Only if you’re brave enough!
- Jump online to play the ‘Win at the Inn’ comp – navigate through a special online game in each room, unlock levels and progress through the Inn to win prizes.
- Head to the annual Grand Lighting of the Pumpkins at Wychwood Brewery – tickets are free and it’s a really popular event, so make sure you arrive in plenty of time.
- Add some spooky specials to your menus and conjure up some blood-thirsty cocktails too.
- Host a family-friendly Halloween special with ghoulish party games and fun treats or put on your own ‘trick or treat’ marathon with some creepy prizes.
- Have a ghost-telling evening, using local stories and myths to set hairs raising.
- Run a horror-movie themed quiz or karaoke night (Michael Jackson’s Thrilleralways goes down a storm!).
Whatever you get up to, we want to hear about it! Share your videos and pics on social media using #marstons #seasonofmischief or send them to email@example.com.
And, check back here to find out what happened at the Inn…if you dare!
Happy Halloween – let’s make it a fright-night to remember!