From people to tech, check-out what industry experts think is important for success in the pub sector this year.
The recent Global Restaurant Investment Forum saw more than 400 industry professionals meet to discuss key themes in the industry over the next 12 months. Here are their top trends…
- It might be a tough market at the moment, but the long-term view is that the sector will continue to grow.
- It’s a competitive market, so innovation’s key to stay ahead of the game! Check-out the next edition of The Place mag in May to get some idea-inspiration from TOAST teammates.
- The hospitality sector is all about people, so attracting diverse talent into the business is really important.
- Tech is increasingly improving the guest experience. We’ve got some great examples with our new retail systems, pub websites and online bookings.
- Customers care about their communities and the world we all live in. They want to know what’s in products and where they came from. And they want us to do everything we can to protect the environment. Use our ‘Wise up to waste’ and ‘Energy Heroes’ campaigns to help you make simple changes that’ll make a big difference.
Check-out the full report here and let us know what you think of these trends and how you’re approaching them in the comments below.