Cheers to beer!
The countdown is on for one of our favourite days of the year… That’s right, Beer Day Britain is on its way. Here’s how you can join in with the celebrations on 15 June.
Beer Day Britain is the perfect time to toast the
nation’s most-loved tipple! And, as one of the UK’s leading brewers, it’s a
chance for us to spread our love of all things beer. Here’s how you can get
- Join our breweries and celebrate in style with a whole host of activities up and the country, from brewery tours to beer festivals. Follow our beer brands on social media for all the details.
- Kick-start the weekend by throwing a beer festival or party at your site. Invite customers, friends and family along to raise a pint and join the big ‘cheers’ at 7pm on Saturday. Share your videos and pics on social media using: #cheerstobeer #wearemarstons #beerdaybritain
- Keep the celebrations alive for Father’s Day on Sunday, too.
- Industry campaign ‘There’s A Beer For That’ has launched a digital toolkit for the celebrations in partnership with sommelier Jane Peyton. It’s got loads of tips to help you make the most of the day – download it here.
- Why not learn the Beer Day Britain anthem and have a sing-a-long with teammates and customers? Have a listen and download the karaoke track here.
If you’re planning something special, let us know in
the comments below.